Street tacos are made better with garnishes for that explosion of taste that everyone expects.
- Radishes – this vegetable is sliced thinly and served fresh along side a taco. It is optional to put it on your taco, as it gives your pallet different range of flavor.
- Onions – diced up and sometimes grilled with meat, onions give another dimension of flavor to the taco. It compliments the meat perfectly.
- Cilantro – mostly used for color — making the taco look more appetizing. If you have a strong pallet, you would be able to taste the earthly texture of cilantro.
- Carrots – sliced into small slices and soaked in jalapeno juices, the carrot compliments the salsa in a taco, by giving it an alternative texture. It is usually served along side the taco.
- Jalapeno – either roasted or pickled, jalapenos are served with tacos, it is optional to place it in the taco.
- Lime – served along with a taco, squeezing a lime over your taco is optional, but very tasty!
- Avocado – this is optional, not usually served with tacos, but you can always asked for it.