Salsa is almost essential for making taco a taco, but it is okay to not have it. For those that like salsa however, there is a variety of heat levels and textures that come with salsa.
- Guacamole – a tasty and creamy salsa made with avocados, onions, tomatoes, cilantro, and jalapenos.
- Pico de gallo – the least spicy salsa, made with fresh tomatoes, onions, cilantro, and jalapenos.
- Salsa verde – a medium spiced salsa made with tomatillos, cilantro, and jalapenos. The salsa also adds a nice green color too.
- Salsa roja – a spicier salsa made with chipotle, jalapeno, cilantro, onions, and roma tomatoes.
- Salsa molcajete – a roasted tomato and green salsa mix that is made better by being stone ground.